if someone ever kidnaps me im just going to shit my pants because they either have to wipe my ass or deal with the smell and i want them to have it rough
Bromeo and Dudeliet, a forbidden bromance between two bros in rival fraternities, in fair Vebrona where we lay our scene
Two frat houses, broth alike in dignity
in fair Verbrona where we lay our scene
From mancient grudge break to new dudetiny
Where civil blood makes civil mands unclean
Bromeo Bromeo, no homeo
I don’t know how to explain this, but I will try.
- BDSM: amazing, healthy, beautiful, sexual, intimate.
- BDSM: intimate contact in a very particular way.
- BDSM: IS NOT ABUSIVE. IS NOT ABUSIVE. IS NOT ABUSIVE.
- BDSM: Is not just for straight, hetero-couples.
- BDSM: can encompass all forms of Dom/sub relationships.
- BDSM: women are not always subs. men are not always doms.
- BDSM: there are switches.
- BDSM: is private, personal, and such a wonderful way of relieving frustration and sex.
- BDSM: a form of sexual release.
- BDSM: can be for all couples.
- BDSM: doesn’t always leave the privacy of the bedroom.
- BDSM: is personal between the sexual partners in the relationship.
- BDSM: does not include manipulation of personal space or insecurities.
- BDSM: involves trust. Implicit trust, from the Dominant to the Submissive and vice/versa
- BDSM: is all about mental strengths.
- BDSM: can be rough and hardcore, or soft and softcore
DO NOT TAKE 50 SHADES OF GREY AS A FACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF A HEALTHY BDSM RELATIONSHIP.
IT IS NOT A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP.
AND IS NOTHING LIKE AN ACUTAL STRONG BDSM Dom/sub relationship.
If you have any questions about Submissive and Dominants and BDSM, message me and I will talk to you about it!
Game of Thrones cast at the Comic Con panel (2014)
Coming Out Simulator 2014 - a half-true game about half-truths
Coming Out Simulator is exactly what it says it is. It’s a free-to-play conversation simulator based on/inspired by the personal story of coming out of its creator, Nicky Case.
There’s no easy answer in Coming Out Simulator, no optimal ending to be achieved if you collect the requisite amount of points. Case based the game off a pivotal moment in his own life as a teenager. And just like in real life, the moment of “coming out” in this game is traumatic no matter which way the player chooses to approach it.
Ultimately, it’s liberating as well. But that’s not what the brunt of the experience playing Coming Out Simulator is actually like. […] There’s power in exploring a fantasy like the one in Mass Effect 3, but there’s also power in being reminded that “coming out” the way one does in that game is a fantasy, and a pretty far-fetched one for many people who faced far more difficult challenges when they actually came out.
Coming Out Simulator is a game about that second experience. It’s a painful one. But it’s also a necessary one, that I think more people who’ve never had to struggle with their own sexual identity should see for themselves.
this game made me cry omfg
MGMT - Electric Feel (Sped Up 10%)
hands up in the air mothafukas
person: whats your major?
me: ＥＸＴＲＥＭＥ ＤＥＡＴＨ
what college you going to?
me: ＡＷＥＳＯＭＥ ＳＫＥＬＥＴＯＮ ＨＥＬＬ ＣＯＬＬＥＧＥ